Apply for RFA CK 17 003
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Using Influenza-like Illness-specific School Absenteeism as an Early Warning System for Detecting Community Influenza" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 09, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: PROMOTING HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA
Previous opportunity: NOAA Climate Program Office’s Regional Integrated Sciences and Assessments (RISA) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CK 17 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CK 17 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA IP 17 004||Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India|
|RFA CE 17 001||Research Using Linked Data to Understand Motor Vehicle Injury Among Older Adults|
|HRSA 17 078||Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Demonstration Regional Collaboratives Program|
|HRSA 17 100||Health Care Delivery System Innovations for Children with Medical Complexity|
|RFA CK 17 009||TEST|
|RFA RM 16 026||Data and Resource Generation Centers for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)|
|HRSA 17 102||Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)|
|HRSA 17 101||Home Visiting Research and Development Platform|
|CDC RFA GH15 162702CONT17||Protecting and Improving Public Health Systems Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security, Center for Global Health|
|HRSA 17 068||Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene|
|CMS 1Z0 17 001||Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act|
|RFA CE 17 002||Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies|
|RFA PS 17 004||Evaluation of Models of PrEP Service Delivery at Title X and STD Clinics|
|RFA 521 17 000002||Ranfose Abitid Nitrisyon pou Fè Ogmante Sante (RANFOSE)|
|RFA PS 17 003||Web-based Approaches to Reach Black or African American and Hispanic/Latino MSM for HIV Testing and Prevention Services|
|RFA IP 17 001||Household Transmission of Influenza Viruses in the Community|
|HRSA 17 034||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement|
|RFA AI 16 080||Systems Biology: The Next Generation for Infectious Diseases (U19)|
|CDC RFA GH14 141803CONT17||Protecting and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|RFA IP 17 003||Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Provider Input on Immunization Issues|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CK 17 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.