Apply for RFI 620 17 000001
- The Agency for International Development, Nigeria USAID-Abuja in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PROMOTING HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 23, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2017 High Priority Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Using Influenza-like Illness-specific School Absenteeism as an Early Warning System for Detecting Community Influenza
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 620 17 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 620 17 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS COL 009 AFCP LARGE 2017||U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION 2017 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 037||Promoting the Human Rights of Women and Girls, Persons with Disabilities, and LGBTI Persons|
|NOIP16AC00858 01||Assessing Congestion at Miners Beach, Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore|
|RFA 168 17 000001||USAID Media Program in BiH|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 001||Women’s Small Business Mentoring Program in Southern Iraq|
|ISN ISNCTR 17 004||Cooperative Threat Reduction FY17 Metrics|
|F17AS00040||Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDAs|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 16 013||Encouraging Marginalized Voices in the Lebanese Political Process|
|F17AS00043||Outcome-Based Evaluation of Conifer Removal in Lakeview District, Oregon|
|P17AS00028||WACA 1904 Ranger Cabin National Register of Historic Places Amendment|
|APP002BIHIE||ECONOMIC SUPPORT FUND- INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS|
|APP003BIHIE||ECONOMIC SUPPORT FUND-SMALL GRANTS PROGRAMS|
|OVW 2017 11906||OVW FY 2017 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction|
|DHS 16 NPD 133 00 01||Fiscal Year 2016 Program to Prepare Communities for Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks|
|F17AS00052||Multi-scale factors influencing occurrences of Topeka Shiner (Notropis topeka) in the Flint Hills, Kansas|
|USGS 17 FA 0039||Geologic Mapping and Stratigraphic Analyses of Northwestern Aeolis Mons, Gale Crater, Mars|
|PAS KGN 006 AFCP SMALL 2017||2017 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition|
|PAS KGN 007 AFCP LARGE 2017||2017 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0002||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0003||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 620 17 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.