Apply for INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Moldova’s Capacity to Address Child Online Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (COSESA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2019 Resource Center on Workplace Response to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking
Previous opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing CFDA Number 84.129Q
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2019 16710||OVW 2019 Alaska Full Faith and Credit Training and Technical Assistance Request for Concept Papers|
|INL19GR0062 EABOSNIA MOCKTRIAL 073019||Enhancing Students’ Understanding of their Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Criminal Justice System through Mock Trials|
|DHS 19 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2019 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|OJJDP 2019 15038||OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program|
|INL20CA0002 WHPCOSTARICA FORENSICS 10251||ISO 17025/17020 Quality Control Accreditation of the Forensics Lab, Legal Medicine and Crime Scene Management Units of Costa Rica|
|INL20CA0003 WHPHAITI PRISONPROG 11132019||Haiti Prisons Health, Sanitation, and Nutrition Program|
|SFOP0006282||Improving Community Security and Access to Justice in Syria|
|INL20GR0004 WHPHAITI HNPEVALS 11202019||HNP Promotion 31 Medical Evaluations|
|OVW 2020 17672||OVW FY 2020 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program|
|OVW 2020 17563||OVW FY 2020 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program|
|OVW 2020 17677||OVW FY 2020 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction|
|BJA 2019 17794||Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice|
|DOJ 2020 6396||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|OVW 2020 17692||OVW FY 2020 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.