USAID Comprehensive HIV Services for Key and Priority Populations (RFA 663 17 000004)
- The Agency for International Development, Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID Comprehensive HIV Services for Key and Priority Populations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 12, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,059,716.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Appalachian Trail Resource Management (FY2017)
Previous opportunity: Denali 100: Stories of the People
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 663 17 000004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 442 17 000005||USAID/Cambodia - Enhancing Quality of Healthcare|
|HHS 2018 IHS ZCI 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative|
|RFA HL 18 006||NHLBI Research Career Development Program in HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Research (K12)|
|HRSA 18 066||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS15 150403CONT18||Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities (NCHHSTP)|
|NFO SOL 613 17 000010||Integrated Maternal Neonatal Child Health and Family Planning (MNCH/FP) Program|
|RFA HS 17 012||Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Learning Health Systems Mentored Career Development Program (K12)|
|HRSA 18 026||Service Area Competition|
|RFA NS 18 001||Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies: Functional Evaluation of Human Genetic Variants (U54)|
|HRSA 18 059||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1845||Supporting Ghana AIDs Commission (GAC) for Coordination of a Multi-sectoral Response to HIV/AIDS in Ghana in Areas of Strategic Information, Key Population (KP) Interventions, and Data Management under PEPFAR|
|RFA 388 17 000006||USAID’s Accelerating Universal Access to Family Planning (AUAFP)|
|RFA NS 18 002||NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinson's Disease Research (P50)|
|RFA NS 18 006||High Impact Neuroscience Research Resource Grants (R24)|
|RFI 621 17 00001||USAID/Tanzania Malaria Surveillance and Monitoring (TMSM)|
|HRSA 18 027||Service Area Competition (Round 6)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1801||DELTA (Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances) Impact|
|RFA AG 18 014||Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium AMP-AD DCC (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 18 013||Continuation of the AMP-AD Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 18 010||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 663 17 000004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: