Apply for P18AS00474
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SW EPMT-UNLV Collaborative Restoration Projects for Glen Canyon NRA and Tuzigoot NM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to award to University of Nevada, Las Vegas Under Master Agreement P11AC8R001 Not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: African Americans of Essex County Knowledge Transfer Project
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00474
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00474) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00475||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|BOR GP 18 N002||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property|
|F18AS00217||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU) Network|
|BOR GP 18 N003||Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Inadvertent Discoveries|
|BOR GP 18 N005||Museum Collection Processing and Curation|
|P18AS00478||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
|P18AS00481||Pika Monitoring through a National Parks and Protected Areas Cooperative Studies Program at Oregon State University Cascades Campus|
|L18AS00087||BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat|
|F18AS00219||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00220||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00221||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|L18AS00088||WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program|
|F18AS00222||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P18AS00482||Population Management Analysis for Condor Program Efficiencies|
|BOR MP 18 N014||Planning, Design, and Construction of the Mowry Bridge Retrofit for the Reach 2B and Mendota Pool Bypass Improvement Project|
|L18AS00076||BLM Utah Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument/Kanab Field Office Visitor Interpretation, Education, and Public Outreach Project|
|P18AS00164||Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Interns|
|L18AS00082||BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation|
|F18AS00285||2018 FWS NWR System Friends Program|
|G18AS00114||National Land Remote Sensing Education Outreach and Research Activity (NLRSEORA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00474", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.