NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD (P18AS00287)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $177,333.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: SW EPMT-UNLV Collaborative Restoration Projects for Glen Canyon NRA and Tuzigoot NM
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00287) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|G18AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00070||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida-Caribbean CESU|
|G18AS00069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G18AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|G18AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G18AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P18AS00291||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|CRANBAA18 0007||Time Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters|
|P18AS00293||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM MAPPINGRESILIE||USAID Mapping for Resilience – Community Solutions Through Student-Led Open Mapping Initiatives Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP TDA||DoD Kideny Cancer, Technology Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP PRA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00287", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: