Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.587.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 10
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Innovations in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Vaccines against Influenza and Emerging Infectious Diseases (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NN 1918||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NK 1902||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NA 1906||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1909||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)|
|O OVC 2021 90001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Grant Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJRC 0101||National Adult Protective Services Training Center|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZI 1910||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RP 1908||Preferred Communities (PC) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF YZ 1904||Maternity Group Home Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA IERC 0034||Native American Elder Justice Initiative|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF YO 1926||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CY 1923||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1936||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Special Issue Resource Centers (CSSIRCs)|
|ICAP ICAP 21 001||Interventional Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CX 1905||Transitional Living Program|
|O OVC 2021 96002||OVC FY 2021 Transforming America’s Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Financial Exploitation and Abuse|
|O OVC 2021 91005||OVC FY 2021 Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime|
|O OVC 2021 63005||OVC FY 2021 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 96004||OVC FY 2021 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force To Combat Human Trafficking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.