Develop Weed Mapping Application for Southern Plains Parks (P19AS00241)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Develop Weed Mapping Application for Southern Plains Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00027 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,535.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities
Previous opportunity: BOEM FY 19 Renewable Energy Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00241) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0203||Deep Learning for Automated Detection and Classification of Waterfowl, Seabirds, and other Wildlife from Digital Aerial Imagery|
|F19AS00238||Hydrologic Monitoring, Analysis, and Protocol Documentation in California and Nevada|
|P19AS00243||Cooperative GIS Research and Support for Cultural Resource Condition|
|P19AS00244||Cooperative Research and GIS support for Visitor and Land Use|
|USGS 19 FA 0204||Vegetation Mapping Project for the Seboeis Unit of Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument.|
|USGS 19 FA 0206||Soundscapes and Auditory Evoked Potentials to Inform Acoustic Deterrents for Bigheaded Carp|
|N624731920010||Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen|
|USGS FA 19 0088||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week 2019|
|P19AS00249||NOTICE OF INTENT: Maintaining Access to Recreation Opportunities by Controlling Invasive Plants|
|P19AS00252||Soils mapping on Valles Caldera in support of forest restoration|
|NPS 19 NERO 0041||Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|P19AS00253||Post-treatment Assessment of Floodplain plant communities and Channel form|
|USGS 19 FA0202||3DEP for the Nation|
|P19AS00257||Bridge rehabilitation; 3 bridges with safety issues require serious repair|
|L19AS00083||BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management|
|P19AS00194||Improve Trail Signage and Remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00177||Watershed Education for Teachers (WET); Lake Mead National Recreatio Area|
|NPSNOITONT1900543||SCA Archaeology Technician Intern|
|NPSNOITONT1900542||SCA Biological Technician Intern|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00241", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: