BOEM FY 19 Renewable Energy Program (M19AS00018)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOEM FY 19 Renewable Energy Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.408.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $210,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Develop Weed Mapping Application for Southern Plains Parks
Previous opportunity: BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M19AS00018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005896||International Shared Waters Cooperation|
|EPA R5 GL2019 RRM||Riparian Restoration to Reduce Runoff to the Maumee River|
|EPA R5 GL2019 GIU||Green Infrastructure to Reduce Stormwater Runoff|
|EPA R5 GL2019 MMF||Manure Management to Reduce Nutrient Runoff from Farms|
|EPA R5 GL2019 ANM||Accelerating Adoption of Nutrient Management through Farmer-led Outreach and Education|
|EPA R5 GL2019 WQT||Water Quality Trading and other Market-based Approaches for Nutrient Reduction|
|SFOP0005927||Capacity Building in Southeast Asia to Reduce Mercury Emissions from the Coal Combustion Sector|
|F19AS00230||Surveys for at-risk plant taxa to inform listing decisions|
|SFOP0005953||Forest Finance and Investment Incubator|
|SFOP0005942||Water Smart Exchanges (WiSE)|
|EPA R4 SFL 2019 01||2019 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|F19AS00236||Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M19AS00018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: