Apply for P19AS00085
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Alaska Academy Orientation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2019 This agreement will be awarded to the Student Conservation Association. Applications will not be accepted from any other entities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 3
Previous opportunity: Southern Iraq Job Skills Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00085
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00085) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 040319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.336S|
|006 FY2019||BOLD (BIH OMLADINSKI LIDERI, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA YOUNG LEADERS) PROGRAM|
|ED GRANTS 040419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Centers (CC) Program CFDA Number 84.283B|
|P19AS00091||2019 Conservation Interns|
|NPS NOIP19AC00124||YPP Diverse Youth Intern Program - WICA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0010||Expand Youth and Community Engagement|
|NPS 19 NERO 0011||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore shorebird science|
|BS 2019 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|P19AS00100||2019 Denali Sled Dog Kennels Interns|
|7200AA19APS00009||Blended Finance: Leveraging Private Capital and Supporting Entrepreneurs to Achieve Education Development Outcome in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|P19AS00110||Trail Maintenance on the Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|ED GRANTS 041519 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education’s Perkins Innovation and Improvement|
|ED GRANTS 041619 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|ED GRANTS 041919 005||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program CFDA Number 84.041C|
|P19AS00118||Archeological Research Associates|
|72011519APS00001||Uzbekistan Education Reform|
|ND NOFO 19 110 REPOST||World Affairs in Theory and Practice|
|ND NOFO 19 109 REPOST||Smart Cities Collaboration Competition|
|ND NOFO 19 108 REPOST||Supporting Her Empowerment via Digital Tools|
|P19AS00126||Media Outreach Intern|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00085", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.