Apply for P17AS00574
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00723 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Midwest Region Parks
Previous opportunity: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00574
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00574) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00852||Women’s History Research and Digital Development|
|NOIP16AC01387 001||Assessing Climate Vulnerability and Adaption Opportunities in Apostle Islands Wetlands|
|BOR MP 17 N023||New Zealand Chinook Salmon Genetics Testing|
|P17AS00585||Hickmans Potentilla Protection Support Project|
|P17AS00587||Collaborative Habitat Enhancement in Marin County|
|USGS 17 FA 9009||Notice of intent|
|P17AS00590||Partnership Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|L17AS00227||BLM Utah Terrestrial and Aquatic Assessment, Inventory, and Monitoring (AIM) Landscape Monitoring Project|
|P17AS00589||Identification and Preservation of Cultural Resouces, Lake Mead NRA|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 26731||Photointerpretation support for vegetation mapping at six SECN parks|
|L17AS00228||BLM-(WO), Nature Areas Association Education and Outreach|
|P17AS00596||Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park|
|BOR MP 17 N028||PLPT TROA Water Management|
|P17AS00598||Evaluate Restoration and Rare Plant Recovery Strategies at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|F17AS00359||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00599||Interagency Python/Large Constrictor Management Planning|
|NOIP16AC00340||Monitoring Bats in National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
|P17AS00600||Botany and Rare Plant Monitoring within Death Valley National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0003||Notice of Intent|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00574", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.