Apply for P19AS00594
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "K-12 Students' Stories and Perspectives Curriculum Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2019 This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project to CSUF..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $143,868.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Ashley, Bradley, Chicot, Desha and Drew Counties, Arkansas
Previous opportunity: OWRD Ground Water Monitoring Modification 0009
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00594
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00594) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00595||Anza Expedition Education Programs|
|G20AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|FR OLS 19 001||FY19 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|P19AS00607||Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Park|
|N00174190001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19|
|DOS PTA 202001||2020 South Africa Community College Initiative Program Logistics|
|F20AS00012||R1 - Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program - State Fish & Wildlife agencies only|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00594", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.