Apply for RFA OD 17 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intensive Longitudinal Analysis of Health Behaviors: Leveraging New Technologies to Understand Health Behaviors (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.393, 93.399.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico
Previous opportunity: Sigma 2017 Conclave
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OD 17 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OD 17 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 17 023||Integration and Validation of Emerging Technologies to Accelerate Cancer Research (R33)|
|RFA NR 17 001||Limited Competition: Palliative Care Research Cooperative (PCRC) (U2C)|
|RFA CA 17 024||SBIR Phase II Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Development of Cancer Therapeutics, Imaging Technologies, Interventional Devices, Diagnostics, and Prognostics toward Commercialization (R44)|
|RFA CA 17 027||Pediatric Early Phase Clinical Trials Network (UM1)|
|RFA CA 17 031||Limited Competition: A Data Resource for Analyzing Blood and Marrow Transplants (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 025||Consortium on Translational Research in Early Detection of Liver Cancer (Clinical and Research Centers (U01)|
|RFA CA 17 028||Coordinating Center for the Consortium of Translational Research in Early Detection of Liver Cancer (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 032||Minority-Patient Derived Xenograft (PDX) Development and Trial Center (PDTC) Network (U54)|
|RFA CA 17 042||Research Centers for Improving Management of Symptoms Across Cancer Treatments (IMPACT) (UM1)|
|RFA CA 17 043||Coordinating Center for Improving Management of Symptoms Across Cancer Treatments (IMPACT) (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 044||Mechanisms of Cancer Drug Resistance and Sensitivity: Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 039||Accelerating Colorectal Cancer Screening and follow-up through Implementation Science (ACCSIS): Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA CA 18 001||The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)|
|RFA CA 18 002||Innovative Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R21 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 18 003||Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 18 004||Innovative Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R21 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 18 005||Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 18 221||Fast-Track Development of Medications to Treat Cannabis Use Disorders (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 18 009||Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (P01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 18 010||Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (P50 Clinical Trials Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OD 17 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.