Apply for N62473 17 2 0012
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Care and Rehabilitation of Injured, Ill and Orphaned Migratory Birds and Other Terrestrial Wildlife Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms, California" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally
Previous opportunity: Adaptive Science
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N62473 17 2 0012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N62473 17 2 0012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOICHIR1701159||SCA Trails Interns|
|L17AS00219||BLM-(MT)- Mountain Bike Trail Partnership, Billings Field Office|
|L17AS00220||BLM-(MT)- Paleontology Resource Management|
|L17AS00221||BLM-(SD), Western South Dakota Riparian Complex Research and Technical Guidance Development|
|USGS FA 17 0241||Notice of Intent: Progress in the Three-Dimensional Geologic Mapping of Glacial and Post-Glacial Deposits in Will County and the greater metropolitan Chicago area of northeastern Illinois (Will and Cook counties). Phase 3|
|USGS FA 17 0332||Notice of Intent: Implementation and Development of US West Coast ShakeAlert 2017-2019: Collaborative Research with Univ. of California at Berkeley, California Institute of Technology, Univ. of Washington, and Univ. of Oregon|
|P17AS00527||Engaging Diverse Youth through Natural Experiences and Developing a Conservation Ethic among Young Citizens|
|NOIP16AC01250 001||Surficial Geologic Mapping in the Missouri National Recreational River in Nebraska and Adjacent Parts of South Dakota|
|BOR MP 17 N013||Cooperation To Meet Water Salinity Objectives At Vernalis|
|BOR MP 17 N018||Folsom-Auburn Recreation Management|
|P17AS00528||Bandelier Archeological Inventory, 2016-2020 MOD|
|F17AS00332||FY 17 KNLT NLEB Survey|
|L17AS00222||BLM-New Mexico Enchanted Circle Trails Enhancement|
|F17AS00333||FY 17 KNLT Forestry Techs|
|USGS 17 FA 0001A||Notice of Intent|
|BOR MP 17 N020||Irrigation Water Delivery and Efficiency Project|
|F17AS00337||Land Trust Alliance Education Grant|
|USGS FA 17 0349||Notice of Intent: Quaternary Geological Map of Northern Minnesota at 1:500,000|
|P17AS00533||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|L17AS00223||BLM-NM Archaeological Museum Collections Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N62473 17 2 0012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.